HOME | SETUP / PREP | USAGE | CLEANING & STORAGE
- • Verify that the upper blade is resting fully against the lower blade with no gaps in-between the blades. If there are gaps, check for and remove any material between the blades
- • Lift the handle and upper blade out and verify that there is a light coating of oil on the underside of the upper blade and top surface of the lower blade.
- • Place material in trimmer, on upper blade, and fill to about 2” from top of bucket. Less is OK but more is usually better
- • Sit in chair, grasp between feet, hold handle with one hand and top edge of bucket with the other
- • Rotate handle back and forth through about 30 degrees at a speed of about twice back and forth per second
- • Material should mix on its own
- • Try different levels of material and speeds of rotation to see what works best for your material
- • Pause and mix with fingers if material isn't mixing around well. Required more with very leafy material
- • When desired trim achieved, lift on handle until blade clears top of bucket. Dump material in bag and replace blade
The Grower's must-have tool!
Contact: Milo -916.402.5150
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org