HOME | SETUP / PREP | USAGE | CLEANING & STORAGE
CLEANING & STORAGE
- • When desired trim achieved, lift on handle until blade clears top of bucket. Dump material in bag and replace blade
- • If blades don't slide smoothly on each other during operation, remove upper blade and inspect the lower surface of upper blade and upper surface of lower blade
- • Using a cloth and olive oil, or other food grade oil, wipe these surfaces to remove sticky trichome residue. If heavily coated, wipe with isopropyl Alcohol first
- • Leave a light film of oil on these surfaces, and the shaft, to help prevent build up and keep blades sliding smooth
- • Do not leave oil on upper surface of upper blade (the side material touches).
- • If used properly, blades should stay sharp. If they dull after lots of use, both blades can be removed and flipped over using a Philips screw driver
- • To store, remove all material, clean as above, wipe down with olive oil and place lid on bucket
The Grower's must-have tool!
Contact: Milo -916.402.5150
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org